Great place for OEM parts. Had stuff the dealer didn't. Get schematics for any part your working on.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Final Words

I can still smell Betty's exhaust as she rode off with her new owner.

After putting about 50 miles one her, I found that she was under geared (only a 4 speed), too small, (had to sit on passenger seat and spread my legs) and incomplete ( still needs fine tuning and some other stuff.)

I enjoyed riding the Harley but it wasn't the greatest ride. The Vulcan is much more comfortable and reliable. Plus I don't need to go through the hassle of getting a title for it.

The icing on the cake was when my wife told me that I looked good on the Vulcan and silly on the Sportster because it was so small.

I'd had fun with her, but I'm glad she's gone.

No comments: