Great place for OEM parts. Had stuff the dealer didn't. Get schematics for any part your working on.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin...

I finally got the brake caliper bracket which completes the required parts to install the rear wheel. I then put on the kick stand and dropped the lift. Smooth rolling chassis.


(Like that chrome speedo?)



At this rate, all I'll have left will be paint by the end of the week. I'm gonna try to have her ready to drive to work on Friday the 25th. That gives me 10 days to finish up.

In reality I still have to:

Install the front and rear brake calipers.
Prep and paint the rear fender and tank.
Install the headlight, taillight and wiring harness.
Connect throttle, choke and air cleaner.
Repair seat stitching.
Chain guard
Battery tray and cover.
Mufflers

Most of that is pretty easy. The painting will be the only real time consuming part.


Here's a shot of my boy in his first Harley shirt

No comments: